Friday, April 16, 2010

Save-A-Lot Gift Cards - My First Give-A-Way

About 4 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to meet
Chef Tim Love
and
some local D/FW bloggers
@ Save-A-Lot

in Garland, Texas

Chef Love owns the Lonesome Dove Bistro in Fort Worth
and
also just happen to beat Morimoto on Iron Chef

He made chili using the ingredients from Save-A-Lot.
Click here for the recipe

The North Texas Food Bank
and
Dallas Soupmobile were also there.
Save-A-Lot donated a $1000 gift card to the Soupmobile - this will feed 1000 people.
They also donated the ingredients of Chef Love's Chili.  
Read more here

Smockity Frocks captured the experience better than I did

Check it out here

This coupon expires 4/30


Finally, the give-a-way!

These cards are worth $10 each. 
Sorry, I only have 2!

To win, simply comment on this post by Monday, April 19th- 6pm CDT 

I will announce the winner on the morning of Wednesday, April 20th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean......THIS post Sandi ? I really don't know what to say......and that's about all I have to say about that ! Except.......thanks for the opportunity ! ......Love.....Norma

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...