Friday, August 27, 2010

Honeycomb

I first saw this picture on I Heart You blog

Something about it just speaks to me
&
makes me want to try honeycomb

The picture was taken by Laurie Proffitt
Check out her photography website here
Love her photos

Last week when I ate lunch at Scardello's

I discovered this 100% edible honeycomb

Before I could buy it, a friend gave me some
orange blossom honeycomb from Florida


I haven't done anything with it yet
but can't wait to put together
my own cheese and honeycomb platter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you could eat......a honeycomb ! Does it taste like some form of bread ? Do you know ? I'll be curious to hear what you think. Just goes to show that an old broad like myself........still has LOTS to learn !.............thanks for the info........Norma

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...