Monday, August 23, 2010

Jalapeno Roasted Chicken with Chile & Cheese Rice

This is my first time to roast a chicken
I'm pretty pleased with it - it sure looks yummy
If I do say so myself!

I was inspired by a Food Network Show
Mexican Made Easy with Marcela Valladolid
She is one of my favorites on the Food Network Channel


Jalapeno Roasted Chicken with Baby Broccolini
Click here for the recipe


Chile and Cheese Rice
Click here for the recipe

I added some cayenne pepper
to the rice to give it a little kick



3 comments:

Janae Brooklynn said...

Both look incredible -- like they came out of Gourmet Magazine!

Going to make the Chile and Cheese Rice this afternoon.

Stacy's Snippets said...

YUM! I can't wait to make that rice...once my oven/stove is fixed of course :)

Barbara Bakes said...

This looks like a fabulous meal! The rice is especially calling my name.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...